Melbourne & Olympic Parks offers excellent all-inclusive packages for your events. Our in house audio visual services provider; Microhire has installed versatile projection systems in all rooms in the Melbourne Park Function Centre supported by audio and lighting packages. Their latest innovation includes a dedicated Speakers Prep System.
Microhire has been providing our clients with the latest in Audio Visual and IT solutions for over 25 years and has been Melbourne & Olympic Parks in house Audio Visual partner for the past 3 years.
We have extensive experience in providing Audio Visual for Conferences, Awards Nights, Gala Dinners, Product Launches, Special Occasions, Annual General Meetings, Exhibitions, National Roadshows, Media and Press Releases.
Our inventory consists of Web-streaming Technology, HD Projectors and Screens, HD Camera’s, Edge Blending Vision Mixers, LCD screens, Plasma Screens, Plasma Walls, PA’s Systems, Theatrical and Intelligent Lighting, Drapes, Staging, Computers and Printers.
Microhire Creative can assist with concept development, Stage Set Design and Construction, Room and Table Décor, Traditional Themes ensuring that your event compliments your brand and reinforces your key messages.
Microhire services include:
- Audience Response System (Polling Q&A)
- Speakers Presentation Management
- Interactive Exhibition Touch Screen Floor Plan
- Desktop computers
- Temporary networking solutions
- Printers, faxes, and photocopiers
- Multi media and video production
- Technical event production
IT Support Solutions
- Vision including Edge Blending
- Drapes, Stage & Rigging
- Conference equipment
- Meraki wireless service
- Linen Table Decor
- Corporate Stage Sets
For further information or to receive a quotation please contact Jack Dahlqvist
P 03 9286 1574
eSpeaker Presentation System
Microhire’s Speakers Management System has been designed to provide a total solution approach for managing and assisting presenters. From the initial storing of presentations and help desk, to a fully networked conference system on-site with all rooms networked back to a central location in the speakers’ preparation room.
The eSpeaker System maximises efficiencies and reduces the cost of delivering professional Speakers Preparation services. The Conference Market including PCO’s, all expect to provide for their Speakers a professional distribution system. Microhire uses simple hardware, proprietary software and networking to provide a professional and seamless set of services.
eSpeaker System/Speakers Preparation
The “eSpeaker” is a unique speaker’s management system that has been strategically designed to streamline the processes involved in managing presentations, maximising efficiencies and minimizing human error.
Benefits of eSpeaker
- Fully automated system
- Manages the on-site requirements for speaker preparation and content distribution
- Reduces technical labour requirements and eliminates human errors that can be caused by manual intervention
- Real-time updates can be made across the entire venue
- Easily scalable for large and small conferences
- Allows venue and conference organisers to focus on quality and service rather than logistics and database management, ensuring speakers can relax and concentrate on delivering their presentation
- Includes the provision of MOPT labelled FTP site where presenters can download their presentations in advance from anywhere in the world